Welcome to the Cotswolds, widely recognised as the walking capital of England. The team at Cotswold Journeys has been offering walking tours & hiking vacations in the Cotswolds, sometimes referred to as the Cotswalds, an area of gentle hills and extraordinarily beautiful villages, since 1993. We are frequently voted 'The Best Cotswolds Walking Tour Company' by our clients and pride ourselves on our unparalleled knowledge of the local area, enabling us to offer the most informed and well planned Cotswold walks. If you are looking to experience the joy and serenity that comes with a walk in the Cotswolds, please read on to discover how we can help you realise your dreams... The Cotswold hills are a designated 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' and it goes without saying that when you are walking in the Cotswolds and you come across village after village of glowing golden limestone, set in a landscape that is the perfection of harmony between man and nature, you can't help but feel in awe at the true beauty of it all.
Offering The Best Walking Tours & Cycling Holidays in the Cotswolds...
We specialise in:
- Meticulously researched local routes & maps featuring the best hiking in the Cotswolds
- Self-guided walking holidays with a range of custom experiences available, including your own private Cotswold cream tea in a stunning thatched cottage
- Excellent Cotswolds accommodation including hotels, B&Bs & luxury inns
- Luxury walks in the Cotswolds, including The Cotswold Way, as well as our ever popular Bath self-guided walking tour
- Tailor-made Cotswold tours and bespoke holidays of all types for individuals and private groups, including angling tours in a river or lake
- Self-guided cycling holidays to include maps, handpicked accommodation, luggage transfers & local support
We're Ready To Help You Book Your Dream Cotswold Hills Walking Holiday...
Are you looking for some help to plan a visit the Cotswolds? Give us a call on +44 1242 254353 and we can answer any question you might have about booking your custom Cotswolds walking tour. If you already have a good idea about what you'd like to do during your walking holiday – whether it be visiting gardens, learning about the local history, drystone walling, cider making, perhaps a cycling tour or indeed anything else – we will put together a custom itinerary to suit your budget and the time you have available. Our luxury walking holidays in the Cotswolds can be tailor made just for you!